Get a desktop, I can stress this enough to all the people asking the same question out there.
* Desktops can have any desirable configuration, laptops are pre-built.
* Laptops are in ~ 95% of the cases horrible for gaming & your body.
* On a desktop you can switch out the part that's broken a lot easier.
* Desktops are always more worth the money, just pirate the OS.
* There's only a few decent ones you can get with a big screen.
* Laptops have more hardware issues + overheating issues.
* Laptops usually have horrible keyboards & field of vision.
If you have the skills required to build a desktop, buy the parts separately.